Bassenfell Manor is situated in three acres of grounds with lawns and woodland. There are lots of facilities to keep the young (and the young at heart) amused.
The following are all free of charge:
- Giant draughts, snakes and ladders, a maze and hopscotch are marked on the tarmac outside the lounge.
- A rescue boat has been transformed into a play boat in an area with swings and a climbing traverse wall.
- A tube slide with scramble nets, monkeybars and tight rope
- A low ropes course includes the barrels and clatter bridge
- A camp fire area has seating around a fire pit
- Woods to explore in
Also in the grounds are activities which are instructed by Bassenfell Manor staff
- Abseil from the balcony
- Stackers - crate tower building
- Treemendous tree climb
- Jacobs ladder tree climb
- Teambuilding through problem solving